How does the fundraiser work?
- Your school decides on the fundraising beginning and end dates.
- I supply your school with a digital fundraiser flyer/order form.
- Your school prints the flyer/order form and disperses it to the participating students.
- Students collect payment in advance.
- Students then turn order forms and payments into school.
- Once fundraiser has ended, your school places the total order through my website, only paying for manufacturing and shipping costs.
- I then have books delivered directly to your school.
- School disperses books to the families of all the happy readers.
How many books do you have available?
- Currently, I have 8 fun-filled picture books available and am currently working on more.
What age ranges are the books for?
- They range from pre-school to forth grade in reading difficulty, though I’ve written them to be entertaining to all young children when read aloud.
How much profit can my school expect per book sold?
- Individually, I sell my books for $15, but am discounting them to $10 for this fundraiser. The manufacturing costs are not the same for each book, but each book sold can generally be expected to profit between $4 and $6 dollars apiece.
How long does it take?
- Your fundraising timeline is up to the school, but once the school places the order, it’ll generally take between 1 and 2 weeks for the books to be manufactured and then shipped.
Will the books be autographed?
- Unfortunately not. To autograph them, I would need to ship the books to my house and then to the school, which would increase your schools shipping cost and wait time. I am willing to do this, but it’s a decision for your school.
Are there any additional bonuses for participating students?
- We can brainstorm ideas. I do have bookmarks available. I would also consider cartoonifying the students of the class that sells the most books. (I charge $15 to cartoonify people, so awarding a class of, say, 15 students would be like your school getting a $225 value.)
Who controls the money?
Is anything negotiable?
- Absolutely. I’m open to ideas and ways to not only make this fundraiser better for you, but to streamline it as well. All you need to do is ask and we’ll see what we can come up with.